Oct 4th 2026, 6:32:53
"when was the game down? " - Yesterday. You can look at the earth discord in the mod and casual chat and see multiple people complaining about it. I couldn't grab, would time out. You also literally posted in another thread about game issues that it "happened to me earlier as well.". If brigades don't come back you can't grab - if hitting "send attack" returns a blank page you can't grab.
"I think you are blind. I made a post complaining about denshu and nostalgerious or however you spell his name" - This is a incorrect. You made this thread after one of the top netters grabbed you. You literally made this thread to "cry about an LG".
You say you're complaining about "players who are only hitting and breaking GDI for the sake of being pests". To me, this means players who grab other players unprovoked, retal on retal, grab multiple times, and grab "for the sake of being pests".
This last round you:
- Grabbed me unprovoked.
- Retalled my retal.
- Grabbed me twice on your ROR.
- The above two grabs were with 9-8 minutes left in the round, so you lost NW and got negative return on the grabs. You literally hit me just to hit me. If that's not "for the sake of being pests" I don't know what is.
So you may call me blind, but the way I see it you are acting no better than the players you want Slagpit to ban.
"You get hit one round and you are here with a pitch fork now..." - you've grabbed me at least 4 rounds in a row now. I've retalled you every single time and went about my business. I didn't come "here with a pitch fork" until you RORed and did it with 10 minutes left in the round. I generally get positive land on your grabs, so they don't really bother me that much. You starting to act "like a pest" is why I came to this thread.
You can go back to the second post on this thread for my position. You asked if we're back to hitting players and I said "I hope not. I rather enjoy sitting here hugging my tree." I have no interest in land trading or warring you, but if you hit me I'm going to retal and I'm going to try to do it as quickly as I can.
If you want to be a pest like all of the players you are calling out - go for it. But at least be honest about the sort of player you are.
If you want to be a strong netter - go for it. You've got way more experience and talent than I do. If you want to start competing for #1 finishes you have more than enough ability to do it. (You have 8 #1 finishes, that's more than me) I can tell you right now losing land trades with me and other netters is not how you're going to win rounds though. If you look at the thread I made about 2026 winners you'll see the top of the list is almost entirely made up of players who do not hit other players. The return on grabbing humans in the current meta isn't worth it.
If you're not sure how to improve there are a number of players who are happy to provide guidance. I'm far better in express because I listened to the advice of the netters a tier above me in skill. I'm not at their level, but i'm happy to share what I know.
If you want to keep acting like you're some superior player and then throwing sour grapes when I retal you then i'm going to continue coming to the forum to tell you that you're a hypocrite.
"I think you are blind. I made a post complaining about denshu and nostalgerious or however you spell his name" - This is a incorrect. You made this thread after one of the top netters grabbed you. You literally made this thread to "cry about an LG".
You say you're complaining about "players who are only hitting and breaking GDI for the sake of being pests". To me, this means players who grab other players unprovoked, retal on retal, grab multiple times, and grab "for the sake of being pests".
This last round you:
- Grabbed me unprovoked.
- Retalled my retal.
- Grabbed me twice on your ROR.
- The above two grabs were with 9-8 minutes left in the round, so you lost NW and got negative return on the grabs. You literally hit me just to hit me. If that's not "for the sake of being pests" I don't know what is.
So you may call me blind, but the way I see it you are acting no better than the players you want Slagpit to ban.
"You get hit one round and you are here with a pitch fork now..." - you've grabbed me at least 4 rounds in a row now. I've retalled you every single time and went about my business. I didn't come "here with a pitch fork" until you RORed and did it with 10 minutes left in the round. I generally get positive land on your grabs, so they don't really bother me that much. You starting to act "like a pest" is why I came to this thread.
You can go back to the second post on this thread for my position. You asked if we're back to hitting players and I said "I hope not. I rather enjoy sitting here hugging my tree." I have no interest in land trading or warring you, but if you hit me I'm going to retal and I'm going to try to do it as quickly as I can.
If you want to be a pest like all of the players you are calling out - go for it. But at least be honest about the sort of player you are.
If you want to be a strong netter - go for it. You've got way more experience and talent than I do. If you want to start competing for #1 finishes you have more than enough ability to do it. (You have 8 #1 finishes, that's more than me) I can tell you right now losing land trades with me and other netters is not how you're going to win rounds though. If you look at the thread I made about 2026 winners you'll see the top of the list is almost entirely made up of players who do not hit other players. The return on grabbing humans in the current meta isn't worth it.
If you're not sure how to improve there are a number of players who are happy to provide guidance. I'm far better in express because I listened to the advice of the netters a tier above me in skill. I'm not at their level, but i'm happy to share what I know.
If you want to keep acting like you're some superior player and then throwing sour grapes when I retal you then i'm going to continue coming to the forum to tell you that you're a hypocrite.

