Verified:

TheSkylo Game profile

Member
13

Sep 25th 2026, 7:17:36

Rank Country Land Networth Special
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1 Stinky (#74) 42,707 $62,636,634 HG
2 Veruca Salt (#70) 47,506 $50,534,310 CG
3 Go (#83) 36,268 $44,784,708 CG
4 Link (#72) 63,004 $36,851,571 CG
5 The Forgotten (#61) 23,583 $32,442,718 HG
6 Hmpfs (#80) 27,132 $23,738,650 RG
7 Calinaneowald (#52) 6,591 $21,628,010 HG
8 yates performance parts (#67) 54,395 $20,659,053 TG
9 Lets go (#77) 41,015 $19,748,829 TG
10 Henri Darkblood (#27) 6,860 $19,649,138 DG


Cmon guys, are you all too busy Pvp'ing ? Where are my netters at?

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

SuperFly Game profile

Member
6427

Sep 25th 2026, 13:33:02

We all Busy trying to kill the two pests before they make me snap and I in turn suicide the top 10…..

Cathankins Game profile

Member
2373

Sep 25th 2026, 15:02:07

The end of the age must truly be upon us for Superfly to be on a crusade against suiciders. I’ve seen it all now. Hades has frozen over and a foot of snow is forecast.

Ratski Game profile

Member
1212

Sep 25th 2026, 18:21:38

He Ha Ha.
Originally posted by Cathankins:
The end of the age must truly be upon us for Superfly to be on a crusade against suiciders. I’ve seen it all now. Hades has frozen over and a foot of snow is forecast.
:|

SuperFly Game profile

Member
6427

Sep 25th 2026, 19:12:00

i dunno about that. I am teetering on the brink of losing my poop and just unloading on everyone under the banner that if I cant brain numblingly farm bots in peace no one can....