Sep 30th 2026, 2:29:51
Throwing this out there to see what you all think...
Most of you have been around much longer than I have, but I have been around a little bit. (Done with the spell-checker for this post lol)
Let's make a war server, maybe close to the team format, only because of the lower player base these days. I have never been one to say the game is dying, but its a little slow right now.. I love this game. I suck at it, but I've truly enjoyed it from the start. Many fun memories here.
Most of you have been around much longer than I have, but I have been around a little bit. (Done with the spell-checker for this post lol)
Let's make a war server, maybe close to the team format, only because of the lower player base these days. I have never been one to say the game is dying, but its a little slow right now.. I love this game. I suck at it, but I've truly enjoyed it from the start. Many fun memories here.
Edited By: major on Sep 30th 2026, 9:50:45

